Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Sorry you have not seen me at all this week.  It seems like the last month or more, I have had a million things on the creativity to do list and this week, other than today's card, I took a much needed break.  Next week, I am teaching so prepping is on.  This week's card was one of the tall and skinny versions.  I will show you my card, then Debbie's, and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!




My Card


Debbie's Card


The Sketch

I went with another dog image from my new My Favorite Things set.  Sorry about using the same paper and stamp set from last week.  I thought it would be cute to hang the dog image over the line and then add "What's up Dog?" underneath.  But, my card kept evolving and as you see it evolved right into a shaker card.  Truthfully, I think the original idea without the shaker would have been best, but once I had started and put the effort in, it was no turning back.  Love Debbie's card with those adorable birds.  This sketch would work for a regular A2 size too, don't you think? How about the card today ... do you like them?

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com