Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back again with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, then Debbie's, and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card
Debbie's Card



The Sketch

I think the sketch is fairly simple, but a good one to remember because it really has many possibilities.  A couple of notes from me on the cards ... My Favorite Things came out with another dog stamp set that I had to get.  It can coordinate with the one I got from them last year. In fact the doggie bed is from the old set.  There are several breeds of dogs on the new set, including the Chihuahua that I used on my card today.  I figured I had better ink up the Chihuahua first, so I wouldn't get in trouble with CoCo and Foxy (our Chihuahua's)!  You will see the other breeds stamped soon, I am sure.  I also want to note, about Debbie's card, that I love her pick of papers.  Clouds and trees really go well with the bicycle image.  Love them both.  I hope you do too!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com