Monday, April 11, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (on Monday!)

Hello!  Did you think I forgot about you?  No, just crazy busy.  Weekend before last, I taught my March class, then Sunday to Wed. my bestie friend, Donna and I went camping, and then when I got back, I had to finish my prep for 60 kits for the Spring Carousel event that was this last Saturday.  I taught 5 classes.  It was so fun but I am a little hoarse and tired.  Well, not so tired today, as I caught up some r&r yesterday.  So, here I am with last Saturday's cards for you.  First mine, then Debbie's, and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think of this sketch?  I love how both cards came out, so I guess you can put it in the plus column for me.  I especially love the shaker card idea on Debbie's card.  I also think this would be a great sketch if you had a wide sentiment stamp to showcase on your card.

Good thing I rested some yesterday, because I have to make something for a design team post by Wed., get my next class samples done (as my next class is two weeks away), make this week's share card, a wedding card for a friend's order from church, and one or two more on my list!  Better get to it!
See you soon!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com