Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My February Class Share!

Hello!  Gosh, it seemed like it took me forever to decide what to make for my February class and then how to make them and then how to get them where I loved them.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I have been going "pinning crazy"!  Easter falling early in the year and at the end of March, right at the time I would be teaching my March class, has forced me to do Easter cards for my February class.  The store fortunately had gotten in a couple of Easter paper lines early so that helped.  And, I got some new stuff at the Inky Antics booth at the last convention, combining it with some other product they had on their shelf and some I had, made this work.  I really love how all three cards came out.  I hope you do too!  Enjoy!

 This first card features a new stamp set and product from Inky Antics.  I made my card a vertical joy fold type card.  Here is the front ...




And then when it opens, you see the inside and you see a "scratch off" area that when scratched gives you the answer to the riddle above!  I  know you want the answer ... "A honey bunny, just like you!"  I couldn't resist adding a penny, too cute! 

 
 
The second card is a diorama card.  All the ones I saw were short and fat.  I of course, had to make some changes.  This one is vertical and not as fat, and when closed will fit into a square envelope which I will provide for the class.  Here is the front ...
 


The next photo shows the above view so that you can see the "diorama" ...
 
 
 And on the backside, there is a place to write your sentiment ...

 
The third card is a religious one, which I always think an Easter card class should have.  I love all the bunnies but Easter is really not about the bunnies!  Impression Obsession, a company that the store carries, had some new cross dies coming out, but I knew they wouldn't be here in time for me to make a sample card.  I decided to go with one of the cross dies I already own (I own 3 cross sets!), thinking that any cross could substitute for the one I am using.   Here is the front ...


 
The most special part of this card is the inside.  It is called a pop-up book, as that is what it looks like.  To me, it could be a bible.


What do you think?  I love all three cards!  The class details are below, if you are interested.  Remember, the store or I can always send you a kit if you aren't local or can't come to class.  All the pieces are stamped, cut, scored, etc. just ready for you to put them together!

Happy Easter 2016!  Wed. Feb. 24th 11 a.m. and Sat. Feb. 27th 2:30 p.m. $28

You will make three Easter cards, all with fun and creative folds.  First, is a joy fold card featuring Scratch Offs, a brand new concept from Inky Antics and their adorable stamps.  Next, is a diorama card with the cutest little bunny.  And then the third card, is a religious card that looks like a book when opened.  All three will be perfect to give to that special someone.  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape (any size), small pop ups, scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  (Copics I used: card 1: Y15, BG10, E41, RV21/RV10, C0, card 2: RV10, C0.  All other supplies provided.
 
I have three cards that I made last week, that I need to get on here to show you, but I thought this was the most important since my class is now just two weeks away!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com