Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Love Sampler!

Hello!  Today I have a project featured on The Crafty Scrapper blog.  I have seen some really fun wall samplers of papers and embellishments, so I decided to try making one myself.  It was a fun project to allow me to be creative.  Below, is my "love" themed project!
 
 
 

Fun, right?  The base is a canvas board which I added cardstock panels and then did squares of DP with the Carta Bella Amour 6 x 6 pad.  I used some fun foam underneath each square to give it some depth. Then I went to adding fun, heart embellishments including a heart from a pink honeycomb pad, and  a shaker heart with sequins and beads inside. You can also see lots of items from Maya Road, like the clear vase, the gold charms, and the felt rose.  Even the "love" is a die from them.  I die cut several out and layered them in a stack for more depth!  Which square is your favorite?
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com