Tuesday, September 15, 2015

DT Pop-Up Bouquet

Hello!  I have folders on my computer that "house" the cards that I haven't put on my blog yet.  And then afterwards, they get moved to a folder with all of the current year's cards.  I found today's card in the "housing" folder.  It is actually one that I made for The Crafty Scrapper's design team blog but when I made it, I didn't know the exact date it would be on their blog.  I am supposed to put it on my blog the same day or later, but definitely not before.  I think it went on their blog at the end of July, but I totally forgot I hadn't put it on my own blog.  I am correcting that today!  In July, I taught a class using this cool pop-up die and stamp set from Stampendous.  Carolyn mentioned to me that she wished I had left her with one of my cards to sell the remaining product, so that is why I made this card.  But, it is too pretty not to share with you too!  Enjoy! 

First, here is my card front ...


And this is what you see when the card is opened ...
 



Here is your visual of what the sets look like that made this card ...
 





Cool, huh?  I love dies that allow you to create cards that will "wow" someone, don't you?
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina
















 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com