Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You're Tea-riffic!

Hello!  I have quite a number of cards that I made for a friend at church who purchases them from me.  My thought is to write some posts so that you have one card a day.  The first one is a case from my friend Debbie.  She did this card for her Saturday share a couple of weeks ago.  And even though it is very similar to hers, we all know using different colors and papers, can totally change the look of a card.  Here is mine ...enjoy!
 
 
 

On the inside I used the sentiment that says something like I hope you birthday stacks up to be the best.  This time my friend asked specifically for some birthday cards, so I thought this one would be perfect.  Debbie had paper pieced the teacups, and you know how much I love to do that!  Love how it came out.  I hope you do too!
 
Recipe:
Paper - Authentique Infused Collection 6 x 6, Cardstock Olive, White
Stamps - Taylored Expressions
Ink - Memento Black
Tools - We R Memory Keepers 1/2" Corner Rounder
Other - Olive Pearls, Velvet Ribbon
 
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com