Saturday, August 1, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Look, I am on time with the share between Debbie and I!  I also finished my next class cards, so look for another post in a little while for that.  But, for now, I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
Even though I love the gnome stamp on my card, I wasn't that crazy about the sketch, but ... when I got Debbie's card, I thought wow, I love the sketch.  So, it is interesting to me that it can depend on what is used as to how you like the "look"!  Since, as you know, I own that teacup set, I might just be "casing" her card.  I am working on some birthday cards for a lady at my church that buys them from me and that one would be perfect.  What do you think?  Do you like this week's sketch?
 
I will be back a little later with my August class share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com