Friday, August 21, 2015

Party On!

Hello!  I had been doing so good about getting a couple of posts ready every couple of days, well, until yesterday.  No worries, I have another whimsical birthday card to show you today.  Enjoy!


What a handsome fellow he is!  Hee, Hee!  That tiny balloon combined with those great big shoes just gives me a chuckle!  The Party On sentiment is stamped on the inside.  I couldn't find a good place to add it on the front. but as you know, not having some kind of sentiment on the front is a rarity for me.  Fun card.  My friend at church liked it and I hope you do too!

Recipe:
Paper - Taylored Expressions 6 x 6 birthday pack, Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Inky Antics
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Other - Green Rhinestones

See you tomorrow for the sketch share! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com