Friday, August 7, 2015

Party Hat Chikie!

Hello!  Today's card is one that I cased ... from myself!  I knew it was one of my class cards, but I was quite surprised when I went looking, that it was from April of 2013.  That one was done in blues.  This time I used the Echo Park birthday paper pad in pinks.  Let me show you.  It was cute then and now!  Enjoy!

And the inside ...

 
Such a cute card for a granddaughter!  I do want to note that the rhinestones on the front are really a pink color, but the scanning of my card took it away.  Oh, and I love the party hat paper for the party hat, don't you?

I will see you tomorrow for the Saturday share.  I did make a few birthday cards for a lady at church, so I will try to get those on here for you to see next week.  I have a had a rough couple of days, as I have been having some neck trouble, a pinched nerve, I think. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com