Monday, August 17, 2015

Birthday Roses!


Hello!  I am back today to show you another birthday card I made for a friend at church that buys them from me.  This time I used the Stampendous Bouquet stamps to create my card.  The way it is made is kinda cool ... enjoy!
 
 
 
 Do you see that the Happy Birthday sentiment is actually on the inside layer and the way I cut the top part off, it allows it to show through?   Below, shows the inside ...



I did not like the white cardstock which was the back of the vase showing, so I added that brown piece.  It still looks kinda weird, but better than it was.  I like how this card came out, you?

Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey Tea Garden 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Dark Brown
Stamps - Stampendous Pop-Up Bouquet set, Inside Sentiments from There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Stampedous Pop-Up Bouquet matching dies
Other - Pearls

See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com