Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share (On Tuesday!)

Hello!  I was so late in getting my weekly card in the mail to Debbie that I put off showing you the share until this week.  This sketch is one of the "tall and skinny" ones which means the size for both of our cards are 3 1/2" x 5 1/2". I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I liked this one and I thought it would work will as a wider card as well as this skinny version.  The stamps I used is a set from Darcies that I bought back in January that I not inked up yet.  I love those owls!  Too cute.  Do you like the sketch?

I am working on my next class samples so I should have them to show you later in the week.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com