Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thinking of You with Flowers!

Hello!  One of my favorite cards of the group I made last week, was the card I am showing you today.  I used one of those peel-off stickers to create the main image.  I think this sticker is from Elizabeth Crafts, which probably means it is not called peel-offs, as I think that is what Magenta called them and since I sold their product when I had my store, that is what I call all these type stickers.  :Let me show you my card ...
 
 
 
And I used a matching peel-off sticker on the inside too ...
 

 
The card I "cased" had the sticker on top of some dictionary type paper, but I didn't have of that, so I hunted down this old background stamp.  It is the Irish prayer in a beautiful script font.  The stamp is, or should I say "was" a Stampin' Up stamp and has a date of 1999 on it ... told you it was old!  Anyway, I layered onto more of the same background giving the recipient more of a chance to read it.  And then I colored in the flowers with my Copics right over the stamped script image.  Love how it came out!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com