Monday, May 11, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share (on Monday night!)

Hello!  I know you wondered what happened to me!  There have been major technical difficulties at our house, but the biggest issue was no internet.  A big electrical storm on Friday night took out our modem and getting another one is not as simple as you would think. That issue is fixed now plus other issues like no home phone and leaking roof with the heavy rain we had last night.  I not only have Saturday's share cards but I also have my next class share to show you and a bunch of other cards I made, but right now, I am doing the Saturday share and I will be back tomorrow with the class cards.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
This one is a great example of how to turn a tag into a card.  I had not stamped one of the Pure Innocence girls in a while, so I went with that idea.  I love Debbie's big flower.  What do you think of this sketch?  Thoughts?

Unless some other crazy thing happens (and I sure hope not!), I will see you tomorrow with my class share cards. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com