Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  Hey lookie here, it is Saturday and I actually have a Saturday share for you, on the right day no less!  Ha, Ha ... if you follow my blog, you'll get it!  Okay, so today I have a card from me, a card from Debbie and a photo of the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
We have had tons of rain ... and I know I had this thought when I was making my card.  Since Debbie did a fish in water, maybe she was thinking about it too!  Both cards really came out cute, I think.  This new sketch idea, tall and skinny, is kinda fun, I think.  Do you like this week's cards?

If I had been thinking about what this weekend being Memorial Day, I could have done a patriotic card.  But, I didn't, but neither does it change the fact that I thank each and every service member for what they did and do for our freedom!

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com