Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I using the same sketch.  As you know, we  use the Mojo Monday sketches and have worked our way from 2010 thru 2013 and have just begun on their 2014 sketches.  Remember how every four weeks, there would be sketches with a choice of square or circle?  Well, I guess in 2014 they made a change.  Now, they are doing tall & skinny!  They give some choices for measurements, either 3 1/2" x 5" which will fit into a regular A2 size envy or a little taller with 3 1/2" x 6".  I started out this week with the shorter one, Debbie did the taller.  After seeing the size Debbie did, I like the size, but I will let you be the judge.  First, my card, then Debbie's and then the sketch.  Enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Well, as it turns out, from the photos on the computer, it is kinda hard to tell that mine is shorter, but it is.  I like both cards and I like the sketch.  It is fun to have something new to work with!  And speaking of new ... yes new Gnome stamps and dies for me.  I want to make more cards with this set, too cute, but I gotta get this next class done.  I have been pre prepping and I am still worried that I won't be ready.  Yea, what was I thinking?  Oh, well, always fun, no matter what!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com