Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back this morning with this week's sketch share between Debbie and I. You haven't seen me here but I have been in my room most days either prepping for today's make in take at The Crafty Scrapper's 10 year birthday bash that is today or I am still doing early prepping for my class at the end of the month.  The day I made Debbie's card and got ready to send it, our electricity was out, so I took a photo of it outside so hopefully it looks okay.  Let's see it and get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I didn't know what I wanted to do this week, so I looked thru some of my 12 x 12 paper stash and found this paper with the hees on one side and the honeycomb on the backside and decided to pair it with this cute bear I have used before.  That saying on Debbie's card ... I love it!  You're 
sping er-ific!  The sketch this week is still kinda boring, not as bad as last week though.  What do you think? 

I am off to Waxahachie! If you are local, come on out!  Not only are there 10 make in takes for only $25 but they are also doing scratch offs with up to 40% savings.  (I got one in this amount a couple of years ago ... wish I would get one this year!)  And I think they are also giving away a Vagabond Die Cutting machine, now that would be awesome.  And lastly, you could see ME! 

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

PS.  I also made an explosion box yesterday for Carolyn, the store owner since she is celebrating 10 years in business.  I will have that to show you early in the week!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com