Monday, April 6, 2015

April Class Share!

Hello!  I actually finished my class samples last Wed., but I had a lot of other stuff on my plate like cleaning house for family coming for the Easter weekend and getting ready for the ladies tea at my church last Saturday.  Now, that those events are behind me, I can share with you my next class idea and cards.  When I had my store, one of my teachers taught a class called "one sheet wonder" where she made a bunch of cards with one sheet of paper.  Since then, I have seen the same concept done with a 6 x 6 pad and I so wanted to take on that challenge.  I wasn't sure how I could do it for a class because it would not be my usual three fancy cards.  When I was at the store, I picked up a brand new 6 x 6 pad from Echo Park called Birthday Wishes, thinking that this pad would be perfect, as everyone needs birthday cards.  This particular pad has 24 sheets of double sided papers which means 12 different patterns times two.  I decided to make cards in my style, with sketches, for 12 of the sheets.  I ended up with 14 cards!  And these are the ones that the ladies will be putting together in class.  Also, included in their kits, I will be giving color copies of the cut pieces (with measurements) for the remaining 12 sheets so that they can make 14 more cards at home!  Any die cuts or stamped sentiments will also be included for the 14 they will do at home. All they will need to provide is their own cardstock.  There will be a lot of time involved from me to cut all the pieces for 14 cards from the 6 x 6 pads and cardstock for 14 complete cards (when I say complete, I mean insides too).  On that note, I really didn't feel that I could do it for the usual $28 class fee, so this one time only, I am upping this class to $34 which is the price of the pad.  I so hope that it will not change the number of sign ups.  I really feel like that they are still getting a lot for their money.  The first photo I have for you is the group photo, which will be the one seen on their website too.  But, for you here, I also have all 14 cards to show you!  Enjoy!















 
 
I love how all the cards came out.  Here are the class details ....
 
 From one 6 x 6 To a Birthday Bonanza! 
 Wed. April 29th 11:00 a.m. and Sat.  May 2nd 2:30 p.m.  $34  
 
Have you ever wondered how many cards you could make with just one 6 x 6 pad?  And have you ever wished you had a bunch of birthday cards ready when you need them?  Included in your class fee, is one 6 x 6 pad from Echo Park called Birthday Wishes.  Following my samples with simple and fun sketches, you will put together 14 complete birthday cards in class.  And, I will give you color copies showing how each page will be cut apart, with the measurements.  Using these as your guide, you will be able to add your own cardstock and make 14 more cards at home!  One pad, 28 birthday cards!  This class is limited to 20 people.  All you need to bring is adhesive, whatever kind you prefer, and pop-ups.  Scissors might also be helpful.  All other supplies provided.
 
 
Remember, if you are local, you have to call the store and sign up - 972-923-3151 to come or to get a kit.  If you are not local, I can send you the kit, so you can contact me. 
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 
 


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com