Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Well, this week did not go as planned.  I had hopes to get my class card samples done by Wednesday and then work on Valentine's to send.  Early in the week, I was in a major non creative mojo slump ... I couldn't decide what to do and really, all that does is just put pressure on me when I know that my week is not going as planned.  I started to get my creative mojo back about Wednesday and so I did finish my class cards!  Yipee!  But, the Valentine's?  Well, not so much!  Thank goodness for the Saturday shares because you have seen quite a number of Valentine's on here.  And today I have one more, and yes, so does Debbie!  So, on to today's share ... I will show you mine, Debbie's and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I have done this sketch before and I really like it.  It is definitely a go-to sketch.  I love how both cards turned out.  Except I wish I would have picked some papers with more gray instead of brown, but you see I was going to stamp a squirrel, hence the brown.  I had my card mostly done when I saw the beaver sentiment ... Have a dam happy Valentine's Day ... so fun, had to change and go with the beaver!  Cute, huh?  (By the way, the beaver is from Darcies and the sentiment is from Inky Antics). 

I will be doing my class card share tomorrow and also the words of wisdom post.  Oh, and I have a Valentine card I made for the hubby to share, but I might wait until Monday for that one.  I am just keeping this Valentine thing going, aren't I?  Speaking of that ... Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com