Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Our Love Just Keeps On Trucking!

Hello!  I am back today with the card I made for my hubby for Valentine's Day.  Back at the end of December at the store's end of the year sale, I bought the accordion die from Elizabeth Crafts.  I decided to use it for his card and combine it with a stamp and die set (Taylored Expressions) I got last year at one of the shows.  I had been saving the stamp set for some occasion for him, and this one was perfect.  Here is a couple of photos of his card ...enjoy!

The front view ...
 

 
And when it is fully opened ...



I did the sentiment on the computer.  I love how it came out!  Up and down the hill... we keep on trucking!  It had literal meaning for me, but he probably didn't clue in on that part!  LOL!
 
I want to get to my room and stamp up some of the stamps that I got at the shows in January that I haven't even touched.  We'll see!  If I do, I am sure you will be seeing me sooner than later!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com