Monday, February 16, 2015

February Class Share!

Hello!  I had a hard time trying to decide what I wanted to teach this month.  I guess part of me was thinking of last month's class being such a success, that this one would be not as good.  I had to let that go and just pick something cool to make and I think I succeeded.  The store got in a really cool die called a Flip Flop Die so I decided to do a trio of cards using the one die and then I saw a fun tutorial on making a spinning yo-yo card and so I combined this with a handmade four leaf clover.  I think it will be a fun class.  Here are my cards each with multiple views ... enjoy!

First up is card number 1 of the trio ...

 
Pull the tab on the right side and the front flip flops up to reveal ...

 
And the inside ...


Card number 2 of the trio ...


 
This time the flip flop is on the inside of the card, pull the tab ...

 
And a second sentiment appears ...

 
And the third card of the trio ...

 
This one has a flip flop on the outside, but it also has a pull tab with a message...

 
Flip flop ...

 
And the inside...
 
And now the four leaf clover card ...
 


 
 Pull the string ...
 And it spins!!

 And the inside ...
 
 
Here are the class details if you are interested in coming.  Or if you don't live local, you know I can always send you a kit.  Last month I sent kits to Tennessee and Florida! 
 
Flip Floppin' & Spinnin' into Spring!  - Wed. Feb. 25 11 a.m. and Sat. Feb. 28th 2:30 p.m. $28           
Come make a trio of cards using Inky Antics latest Flip Flop Die.  You will love these cards using new papers and favorite stamps for Spring!  But that is not all, because there is one more card and it features a handmade four leaf clover and a yo-yo spinning design.  So fun!  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape (1/8 or 1/4 inch), pop up dots, mini or micro glue dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium. Copics used (only listed for those who what to know what I used ahead of time) Trio Card 1: Y35, Y38, RV06, YG25, YG17, BG45, Trio Card 2:  Y35, Y38, RV14, RV21, YG03, Y02, BG57, Trio Card  3: YR14, Y21, Card 4: G07.

If you want to come to class or will be picking up your kit through the store, you HAVE to call the store to sign up.  972-923-3151. 
 
I still have Gary's Valentine to show you, so look for that one tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com