Sunday, December 21, 2014

More Santas!

Hello!  A couple of weeks ago, I showed you a couple of Santa cards I made, but I had not shown you the rest of the cards I made from the same set from My Favorite Things.  This first one is a card I cased from this one here.  Mine is slightly different, but it is pretty close. ...  Enjoy!

 
 
Love this!

I have two more to show you, which both are exactly the same, except for one has paper that really goes with the sentiment, but since the paper was from a partially used 6 x 6 pad, I didn't have enough to do more than one card.  I am showing you both cards ... Enjoy!


 
Favorite!
Paper Card #1 - Bo Bunny Mistletoe Line (last year's line, I think)
Paper Card #2 - Winter Wonderland 6 x 6 (2012)


Those Santa images are so adorable.  I have a Santa collection I put out in my house every year, so glad I finally have some cute Santa stamps too!

I will have another post for you later today!  Yes, that will make 3 for the today!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com