Sunday, November 16, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  No, you are not crazy ... it is not Saturday ... yes, it is Sunday!  Not one time yesterday, did I think ... oh, there is something I do every Saturday, like show you the weekly cards.  It didn't occur to me until this morning.  So, better late than never ... I have this week's share  between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I love both of the cards this week!  And I think I like the sketch too!  Just looking at the sketch in black and white, it's okay, but it really comes to life when you add color and stamps!  Looking at Debbie's card, compared to mine, I think the fact that she added the solid color cardstock circle behind the main image, is a great idea, as it separates the designer papers from the image.  Next time, I will do just that! 

I am off to find a favorite quote for the post you usually see on Sundays!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com