Sunday, November 30, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share! (On Sunday!)

Hello!  I bet you are wondering what is going on with me, as I totally forgot that yesterday was Saturday until this morning when my hubby asked me if I was going to church!  I guess my week is off with Thanksgiving or something.  I hope everyone had a great holiday with family and friends.  We did.  Let me get to this week's share.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card



Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I am pretty sure I have done this sketch before and I like it.  I know Debbie said she did too!  Just a couple of notations ... if I was worried about how I colored my turkey for last Saturday's card, I should not have, since Debbie's turkey is a little wild!  But, I like it!  And she did do a great job in matching the colors in the paper!  Every year, I use this same stamp but she is so cute ... yes, she ... Ruta is her name!  Girls Rule!  Hee, Hee!  She guides Santa and she is guiding me, as I made four more of this card to begin my holiday cardmaking.  Christmas is sooner this year, or at least it seems like it, so I don't know how many I can get made, but I am going to try to make as many as possible.  But first, I have to finish December class samples.  I will be done later today.  So, I might be back this evening with them or first thing tomorrow.  And my Sunday post, in a few minutes!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com