Friday, November 7, 2014

November Class Share!

Hello!  I am back from our cruise!  It was a good time, for sure.  I spent a couple of days chilling, and then it was time to get to my next class samples.  Took a good three days to complete them, but I love how they came out.   I usually do three cards in my classes, but this time, there are four!  Enjoy!

This first one is called a Peek-a-Boo card.  It is a new one to me and it looks hard, but it is super simple ...

The front when it is closed

The "ACTION" Shot!

Opened
And I got to use some new fun dies from Impression Obsession and Tim Holtz! 

Next, is a double slider card, which I have taught before, but it's been over a year, so it is time!  It is another one that appears hard to make, but super simple ...

Card Closed

Pull Top Tab and it Double Slides!

Back side: place to write your message.

 
Card #3 is a cute image on a fun opening card ...

Front, closed card

Opened!
The last card is a Joy Fold Card, with a an embossed Nativity scene.  Simple and elegant ...

Front, Closed card

With left flap opened.

With right inside flap opened.

There you have it ... my Christmas card class for 2014.  The details are below if you would like to attend or if you just want a kit, you can let me know or The Crafty Scrapper. (972-923-3151).

Christmas Fun Folds 2014- Wed. November 19th 11 a.m. and Sat. November 22nd - $25
 You will create some fun and unique Christmas cards, using stamps and dies.  There are four cards this month.  Each super simple to make but fun to give.  Styles include a peek a boo card, a double slider card, a fun opening card, and a joy fold card.   Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape, pop up squares or dots, detailed scissors, bone folder, and your preferred coloring medium.  Copics used (only listed for those who what to know what I used ahead of time) Card 2: R27,B000, R20, E35, E00 Card 3: C7, Y17 C3, E35, BG11, BG23, BV31, R20

See you sometime tomorrow for the Saturday Sketch Share!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com