Friday, October 17, 2014

Triple Happy Birthday!

Hello!  Today's card is a birthday card I made for my stepdaughter last month!  Before I show it, I want to warn you, that is doesn't have any designer paper on it!  Not my usual style but ... oh so pretty!  Enjoy!
 
 

My stepdaughter loves purple.  So, I knew a purple card was in order.  I have to add a funny story here, I found some birthday paper in my stash that had purple and I thought I would pair it with an a la mode stamp of a girl with a cake, but decided to check out on my own blog to see what I made for her last year ... I did that exact paper and stamp last year ... oh my goodness!  So, it went with purple copics and did this triple stamping technique.  Love how it came out!  I she loved it too!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com