Monday, October 20, 2014

Sunday Words of Wisdom (on Monday!)

Hello!  Yes, I forgot to do my Sunday words post.  We are leaving for a cruise next weekend and we have had major issues with our reservation and so dealing with that, I totally forgot!  So, with everything going on, I picked a quote that is a good reminder for stress ...God!  Enjoy ...
 
 
 


Here's the lowdown on my blog posts for the remainder of the month ... I have 4 general themed cards to show you, 2 Halloween cards, 2 more Saturday sketch shares that have Halloween cards, and 2 more words of wisdom posts.  So, right now, today, I am getting all those posts ready and will schedule them to be shown on my blog.  You will see 3 general cards this week, starting Wed., the Saturday post, and the Sunday post.  Next week, also starting on Wed. the last general themed card, the Halloween cards, the Saturday share post and the Sunday wisdom post.  And then I will be home from my cruise and it will be November! 

See you Wed.
Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com