Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Wait until you see our cards today.  I really love how they came out and the sketch!  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Yes, another Halloween card from me, but I have been waiting to see a sketch that I could stamp off the adorable image of the zombie dude.  This stamp from The Cat's Pajamas came out in 2011 I think.  I have wanted it ever since.  Last year, during their cyber Monday sale, I ordered it but because it was past Halloween, I had not inked it yet!  I am so glad to get it inky!  Debbie, I know went with a bright and fun birthday card because her birthday is in a few days!  We wish her a wonderful birthday, don't we!?  Oh, and the sketch, it is a keeper, for sure!  What do you think?

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com