Friday, October 3, 2014

October Class Share!

Hello!  I worked on my next class samples earlier this week.  I have them to show you today.  The Crafty Scrapper had gotten in a bunch of newly released dies from Impression Obsession, so I decided I would make the dies the focal points instead of my usual rubber stamps.  I love how all three came out.  Here are my cards ... enjoy!

First up, is an angel die.  The set actually has two dies in it.  This one and one of an angel kneeling.  I thought the one flying would make a perfect card made like this ...

 
And this is the view on the inside ...

 
The dies for the next card are a set of apples and a bushel basket along with a separate die that has a bunch of mini pumpkins.  This card does not show the dies until it is open.  It looks like this when you take it out of the envelope ...

 
 And then when to top is pulled, it changes into a standing pop up and shows that cute bushel basket ...

 Here is a side view...

 
And last but not least, we will be doing a Z-Fold card which is a super simple design, but it really shows off the tree cut out die that comes from a set of three trees.  This die is made to cut out of the card as opposed to standing alone as most dies.  However, they have added an outline tree in the set, so you can also die cut this traditional way too.  Here is the front view ...

 
And the open view ...


Here are the class details if you are interested in a kit or would like to come to my class ...
You can contact me, call The Crafty Scrapper at 972-923-3151 or register online at www.thecraftyscapper.com

Holiday Die Obsession - Wed. Oct. 15th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Oct. 18th 2:30 p.m. $25
 
You will be creating three unique and fun cards using  brand new dies from Impression Obsession.  First, is a card with a flying angel.  Next, is a standing pop up card in a fall theme with a bushel basket, apples and pumpkins.  And for the last card, we are using one of the dies they call cutouts and doing a z-fold tree card.  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape (1/8" or 1/4"), pop up dots, a small Xyron (if you have one), and detailed scissors.  All other supplies will be provided.

I know I have been really bad about making cards for the blog, posting the cards I do make, but I will try to get back on track soon.  See you tomorrow for the weekly share!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com