Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fat Book Page Participation!

Hello!  Remember last year I participated in a group book with an art group I once was a member of?  Well, a few months ago, I got another invitation.  This time they were doing a collaborative Halloween Fat Book.  All the pages were to be 4 x 4 inches leaving a 1/2 inch on the left side for binding.  I finished my little page back in September but then forgot to show you.  So, I will show you my page first .... Enjoy!


I made a smaller version of my favorite Halloween card from last year and used the long Halloween border die from Impression Obsession.  I was even able to get my hands on more of the paper I used last year!  I made 24 pages just like this.  This group allows color copies.  So, I could have made one and colored copied it for 23 more!  But, in my opinion, if each one is not individually made, that shouldn't be considered originals.   I was pleasantly surprised that there was a mixture of  originals and color copies. 
Here is the book ...

 
 It is a cool front with ribbon, netting, and a glittered 31.  I do want to note that the book is made from chipboard, black duct tape and two binder rings!!! That is it!!!  So, cool!  Here is the spine with an added tag that how our name on it and that Halloween skull charm and more netting ...

 
 This is the front page.  Under that coffin shape, is a printed list of the participants.

 
 
 
 
I do not have permission to show individual pages, so I took a picture of it spread open.  Every page, color copies or not, was very creative.  There was some stamping, a lot of paper crafting, and even a few that did their pages with fabric.  
 



So, glad I got to participate! 

See your tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com