Friday, October 24, 2014

Blessed to Call You Sister!

Hello!  No, I don't have a sister.  But, I was asked to make a card for someone who does!  When I get requests for cards for them to send to a specific person, I always ask what they like, colors, theme, etc.  The answer I got is that they share a love for Africa ... yes, the country.  I guess they have been there a number of times and also have sponsored children and been involved in other ways.  I could think of stamps with African themes, but not any that I would have in my stash.  She needed the card within a week, so no time for ordering.  I tried to "spoof" up my general birthday card by adding gold embossing and paper.  Of course, she probably didn't know the difference.  Here is my card ... enjoy!
 
 

She said she liked the colors.  I will take it!  As, I think it is quite nice!  What do you think?

See you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com