Monday, September 8, 2014

You've Got Mail! (a belated post!)

Hello!  Whenever I have a card to go up on The Crafty Scrapper's blog, I set it up here to show you on the same day.  Well, it seems a couple of weeks ago, I forgot to set my own blog post up.  See below for the copy of that blog post ...enjoy!


Hello, it is Tina here again, with another card creation!
 
I get so excited when I see paper that will match up perfectly with a favorite stamp I own!  And this was the case with the paper in my design team kit this month.  The paper has small circles, to resemble typewriter keys.  I combined this with papers from the same line and a stamp from My Favorite Things, and the card was born.
 



Add a nice sketch, ribbon and rhinestones and you get a great card!

You can find all the supplies and see this card in person at The Crafty Scrapper!
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

Tomorrow I have my next post going live on The Crafty Scrapper's blog and so I won't forget again, it is already set up to show here too!  I tell you I have been pretty awful about not only making cards for the blog, but also showing you the ones that are made!  Time seems to go by so fast! 
 
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com