Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Another week passes and another week without me making a bunch of cards to show you.  I don't have any good reasons, just doing other stuff.  The last couple of days I have been trying to figure out what my next class cards will be and I hope to work on them this weekend.  But, for today, I just have the usual Saturday share between Debbie and I.  So, let's do this ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
First, my card ... this set from Inky Antics I have had for a least a year, and it has never been inked before now!  I thought my hippo needed a little color, so I named her Henrietta and painted her toe nails to match the papers!  I also added a little glossy accents!  Debbie told me she needed to do some baby cards, so that is what that is about!  I love this sketch.  I know you aren't surprised, as you know I love sketches with circles.  What do you think about today's cards and the sketch?

See you tomorrow. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com