Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another share between Debbie and I.  This is one of those weeks where we had the choice of circle or square, and as we have been doing the last several months, I went square and Debbie went with the circle.  I still think this is humorous because when we first started doing the sketch a couple of years ago, we did just the opposite.  Oh well, let's get to today's cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketches we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketches
The day I sat down to make my card, was the day after I had received my new kit in the mail from The Rubber Café, so that is where the papers, cardstock and stamp came from.  You rarely see me add gold cardstock unless it is the holidays, but I have to say, it came out very pretty!  And I love Debbie's card, with the big 'ole fan reminding us to "stay cool"!  The round/square sketches are not always on my "go to list", but I think this one should be!  What do you think?

I am off to teach my class today.  See you tomorrow for the Sunday words of wisdom post.
Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com