Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



Tina's Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

I really like this sketch, as it is one that could be used with a lot of different images.  Don't you just love that puppy I used?  It is a brand new stamp set from Inky Antics.  Too cute!  Debbie's card is extra special as she did what we used to do, and that is use inks to create pretty papers.  She told me that all the papers were made using distress inks.  She even used distress ink on the ribbon to match! 
I should do that too, but for me, for now, it is all about the pretty papers, and that is okay.  Both ways make pretty cards!

See you tomorrow for the words of wisom post!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com