Friday, August 15, 2014

Birthday Blessings!

Hello!  Today I have a birthday card I made for a friend from church.  The last time I made a card for one of the ladies, I was told that she has it sitting up where she can see it.  And right then, I thought, well, from now on, when I make cards for the ladies, I will make sure I make them an easel card, so that it can be easily propped up.  So, many times we give cards and the recipients don't really care about them, but when you know that they do, that is the time to make sure the one you create for them is extra special.  Here is my card, one of the front and one when with the easel.  Enjoy!



I think it came out pretty.  Truthfully I had trouble getting my coloring to match the paper.  I thought the flowers were colored too dark and with a  different tone, but instead of starting all over, as I had already done my cutting and everything, I restamped the three flowers right in the middle, and colored them differently.  It was a great idea, because it changed the tone problem I was seeing!  Just FYI, the paper is Graphic 45 and the stamps are from Inky Antics except for the happy birthday, as it is from Verve.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com