Monday, July 21, 2014

You Make Me Happy!

Hello!  Do you find yourself drawn to the same kind of stamps and think, oh I need that one too, as it will be go with those other stamps ...I know you do it too!  I seem to be on a sunshine, cloud, umbrella theme and have been for a while now, as I seem to have quite a "collection" with this theme.  I have even said out loud that I need to make some kind of mini book or something with them all.  Haven't done that yet, but I did make a simple card ...enjoy!
 

The little umbrella and rain boots are from The Rubber Café and that big sentiment is from a scrapbook stamp set from Pink Paislee.  The set even has a umbrella die in it, which again, I haven't used ...yet!  Ha, Ha! 

This is my teaching week, so I am really glad that I took the time last Friday to write the posts for this week.  See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com