Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am here with this week's sketch and the share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think about this week's sketch?  I like it, but I have to say have 4 squares across really limits the images that can be put in that space.  My original idea was owls, but when I started cutting the paper squares, I realized, nope too big.  Then I was putting away my last month's class left overs, saw the fish paper, and switched gears.  I like how it came out.  Debbie found those tiny elephants, perfect size for the squares.  This same sketch with three squares would be easier.  Might have to try it some time!  Do you like this week's cards?

See you tomorrow for my Sunday words of wisdom post.
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com