Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! Did you see my hint yesterday that both Debbie's and my card are both patriotic today?  Well, when you see the sketch, you will see how we both saw it was a perfect one for a patriotic card.  You know we are working our way through the Verve sketches from 2013, and I think this one is from April, but I am telling you, it could not be more perfect for this weekend's card creations.  Let's get to it, so you can see.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
 Do you see what I mean about the sketch?  I love how both of the cards came out.  Don't you?  I just couldn't resist using that fun little guy stamp.  (I call him Sam!)  I love the 3D card that Debbie made with the rosette and glittered star.  Both so different, but both follow the sketch perfectly! 

See you tomorrow for the Sunday words of wisdom post.  Enjoy this holiday weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com