Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Hello!  Both of the shares tomorrow are patriotic (shhh ... don't tell anyone!) but I thought you needed a card creation for the holiday on the day.  I also realized that I had got a stamp a while back that is fun for the 4th but hasn't gotten inky yet, so ... without further ado ... here is my fun 4th of July card for the day ... enjoy!


The firecracker is all glittery too, but it does not show in the photo.  I used the Wink of Stella glitter pen by Zig.  I just gives an all over glitter over the colors.  They also come in colors but the one I used today is the clear glitter one.  If you don't have these yet, I highly recommend them!  My card is simple, but cute, huh?  I love to go see the big fireworks in the sky and as in years past, my granddaughter has promised to go along with me, so I thought I would give her this card as a thanks for spending time with me.  The inside sentiment is "You're a real firecracker!" 

See you tomorrow for the Saturday share. 

Have a great holiday.  Have fun, stay safe!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com