Thursday, June 12, 2014

June Class Share!

Hello!  I am a little late in posting today and it is all because of a big thunderstorm that rolled through this morning and took our electricity with it!  So, when the lights came back on, I took my photos, and here I am.  I want to share my June class cards with you today.  Even though, I have already taught the card in a box, I decided to do another one, a variation of sorts.  It is a rectangle shape and folds flat, small enough to fit in an A2 size envelope.  On pinterest, I have seen some cool 3D stars and pinwheels, so I went looking for how-to's and added these to my patriotic card in a box, miniature versions, of course!  Every month I have used a different die.  The die of the month is the Never Ending die from Inky Antics.  In fact, it is really getting a work-out, as I am using it on two cards this month!  One is using it in the traditional way, creating a never ending square of images and the other card is using it as a pop-up, pop-out!  Ok, I guess I had better start showing you my cards ... enjoy!
 
 
 
Back side to write your sentiment...
 
 
Card features an envelope to hold the never ending squares ...

 
 Next 4 shows, the never ending square panels ...




 
 And of course, the inside of the card ...

 
 It's hard to see in the photo, but the diagonal stripe hangs over the top of the square panel aka lemonade stand ...

Open the middle square and you see this pop-up/pop-out ....

 
 And the inside of the card ...


Pretty cute, huh?  It is always a challenge to get them to come together, but the result?  Love them!  If you do too, check out my class times or order a kit.  Contact me or the store: The Crafty Scrapper 972-923-3151.

Summer Fun - Wed. June 24th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. June 28th 2:30 p.m.
In this class you will make three creative and unique cards.  We all loved the box in a card that we made a few months ago, but I have a fun variation for you ... a rectangle one and it is all red, white, and blue!  Plus, on this one we will be making 3D stars and pinwheels!  And then continuing our series of creating with a different die every month, we are going to use the Never Ending Card die by Inky Antics to make some fun add-ons and pop-outs for two of the cards, both with summertime themes!  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape (any size),foam tape,  pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics used (for those who have asked to know ahead of time): card 2: YG01, Y08, Y38, B000, E43, E00, E35, card 3: C1, R05, BG13, YG03, Y32, B52)

I had planned on having another card for you tomorrow but with the way the day has gone, I am behind for sure.  I will be back on Saturday for the share.


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com