Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Flowers Just for You!

Hello!  My friend, Donna and I got together last week and did a joint creative project, combining some supplies she has and some that I have.  She had purchased the Memory Box window die, and I had gotten the Memory Box window box die and then just recently I got some dies from Impression Obsession that I thought we could combine together to make cute window cards.  Well... we soon found out that her window die and my window box are not the same sizes!  I have the large window box die and she has the smaller window, so this week at the scrapbook convention, I will be on the lookout for the smaller window box die!  To make them match, I had to do a little cutting on the window box, but really I don't think anyone would know (except you, 'cause I just told you!) because I covered it up with flowers and green "stuff"!  Let me show you ... enjoy!


 Here are the Impression Obsession dies that made the floral stuff ...


Look for the rolled flowers in the next one ...
 
And the die set ... the smallest die in the pack made those miniature rolled ones.




And here is the set of four cards I made (Donna made 4 too)!
 
 
Most of the window cards I have seen are just the window on the base, but you know me, I had to come up with something that would add interest to the card, without taking away from the focus of the window.  I like how it came out and I hope you do too!

I am off now to get back to my class samples.  Gotta get them done, as it is already two weeks out!  Yikes!  I have other cards to show you, so hopefully, I will be back with another card tomorrow! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com