Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sunshine Your Way Soon!

Hello!  It seems I have a couple of cards that I haven't shared with you yet.  Today's card is one of the get well ones I made for my friend at church.  It's very bright, perfect for get well!  Let me show you ...enjoy!
 
 

Looking at the sentiment, I thought it would be great paired with the starburst technique.  I found a 6 x 6 pad in my stash that had all the yellow patterns I would need to make it work!  Love how it came out and I hope you do too!
 
Recipe:
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs Park Bench 6 x 6, Cardstock White, Yellow
Stamps - My Favorite Things
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle,  _____Circle (good grief ... I can't remember what this decorative circle is called)
Other - Rhinestones, Ribbon
 
I will try to be back tomorrow with a couple more cards that got made a while back but that I haven't shown you here. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com