Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share between Debbie and I.  I think we both liked this sketch, so let's get to it so you can decide for yourself!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
I am the happiest with card creations when my papers go perfectly with the stamped image and this was the case this time!  At soon as I saw these at the store, I thought they would match perfectly with one of the Pure Innocence girls that I had not inked up yet ... yes, sad but true!  But, now I have and I love it!  Debbie's card is a birthday card this week and I know why ... because next Friday is my birthday ... yea ... I love my birthday!  Thanks Debbie for the "big wish"!  What do you think of this week's sketch?

See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com