Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  Guess what?  I forgot it was Saturday and so it is almost 5 o clock and I am just now doing my Saturday post.  Better late than never!  So let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  I should warn you ahead of time, it is a sketch that I have used quite a bit already, so it won't look new to you.  Nevertheless ...enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
A couple of notations ... I love how Debbie added her sentiment on a different circle than I did.  That shows a different look.  Thanks Debbie this week for making a bright colored birthday card!  I am sure it was with me, in mind!  The sentiment I used is Stampin' Up which is no big deal and I am only mentioning it because the date on the stamp is 2000!  Wow!  That is what happens when you have been stamping for 20 years! 

See you tomorrow!  I hope I can remember to do it on time!  Hee, Hee!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com