Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Words of Wisdom!

Hello!  Knowing it is Palm Sunday, finding good quotes for the day was easy.  I picked one and then I kept finding these ones that were in the shape of crosses, so today, you get three!  (I guess I am making up for not doing one last Sunday!)  Enjoy!





Yesterday's make n take was like teaching one of my classes but on steroids.  It was non stop from 11 a.m. to after 6 p.m.  Fun, but boy, was I tired.  Still thinking I am not going to stress about not making a bunch of Easter cards to send.  I think it might be too much. (Hope I can stick to this decision!)  But, I did promise one of  my friends from church that I would get some get well cards made for her, so I will see you in a few days with those. 

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com