Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Shake a Leg, Find an Egg!

Hello!  I decided to not make Easter cards, as there is just not enough time to get my usual 20 or so made.  It has been a busy month between the make n take and the women's tea.  But, yesterday, I was out in my shack and was thinking I would put away the Easter stamps, and I found some sets that I purchased this year and haven't inked up yet, so ... I made a couple of Easter cards ... it would be a shame not to at least ink up a couple of the new ones, right?  I have one for you today, and one for you tomorrow.  And then the Saturday share is Easter too.  Here is the one for today ... enjoy!


I love how this one came out!  The bunny and sentiment is from a set from Inky Antics, new this year.  And the paper is from my stash.  I think it is some old Easter paper from We R Memory Keepers.  Bright and fun, don't you think?

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com