Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another share between Debbie and I.  We had better get right to it, as I need to leave shortly to go to Waxahachie.  I am prepped and ready to take on the 100 make in takers!  If you missed what my make in take is, you can check out my post here.  And if your local, this is the day to come to the store, even if you aren't signed up for the make n takes, because she is doing scratch offs with big discounts and giving away door prizes.  It is her 9th year in business.  She is on her way to catching up with me!  Ok, now back to the cards.  I will show you Debbie's card, my card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I think we both thought it was a nice sketch.  A horizontal one, that is nice, as I think most sketches are vertical.  Do you like it?

See you tomorrow for Sunday words of wisdom.  Maybe I will have two quotes tomorrow, since I see that I forgot last Sunday!  (bad girl!)

Have a great spring day!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com