Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I have been working off and on this week on my next class cards.  My creative mojo was a little slow going, but I got the first card done and I think I have some ideas for the next two.  I hope to get back to them this afternoon, after helping out at my church with our women's tea.  When I get them finished, I will show you them here.  Every week I show you cards that Debbie and I make, but you may not know that we actually send each other the cards by snail mail too.  On a rare occasion, I forget to take a photo of my card before I send it off in the mail.  That is exactly what happened this week, but thanks to technology, when she received it, she just texted me the photo of my card.  So, let me show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
There are times when you have a very small image you would like to use on a card, but it just seems like it would get lost, if you didn't put other images with it ... this is the perfect sketch for that!  It really "highlights" that small image.  Love it.  What are your thoughts?

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com