Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it ... especially since I am a little late today!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch



What do you think of today's sketch?  I think we both liked it.  I did have a little trouble getting all my layers to lay correctly, but other than that, I think it went together really well.  That bee paper with the honeycomb on the backside is some new paper from American Crafts that I just bought that I had to use.  Benton bear with his hive was a perfect match!  Did you like how I added the sentiment on those little flags and in the place where the bow should be?  This was my favorite part!  

I am almost finished with my class cards ... I have two done, one to go ... the first two, especially the first one, are adorable.  So, as soon as I get them finished I will do a post here to show you.  Later today?  I hope so but we'll see how it goes!  Tomorrow I will have the Sunday words of wisdom post for you too.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com